Thames Good Times

Following my need to pull my socks up at Hinckley I have to say I was much happier with my performance generally at Thames. We didn't do anything amazing however the extra work I'd put in during the week paid off.

My experience in the Championship final was bizarre. I cannot remember a time when the first 16 dogs all got eliminated or had so many faults. I liked the course, the atmosphere was good, I was revved up for it but I really cannot explain what happened, a part from the fact that I found the ground conditions to be virtually perfect. 

It had rained hard in the morning, then dried out however the ground was soft and I felt Devo was going much faster than I expected him too. I could run much faster because it was soft / firm too so all in all my timing was out.

Anyway I came away from Thames with a fresh list of training opportunities.

It was good to see so many friends at the show. We stayed with our friends Sharon & Tim too. Those of you who know Tim will know he is unwell, so it was great to spend time with them and even better to see him at the show sitting in the sun with friends - good times.

Comments

Popular Posts