Our agenda included:
- The two squad days in January & February,
- The Performance Weekend in April,
- Team Days,
- Other training opportunities,
- Current projects, of which there are six,
- Future projects - very exciting prospects,
- and of the course the events themselves
It was a very productive day and our only opportunity to get together as a team before the selection period starts (01 Jan).
We also looked at some of the data produced from the qualification period which is very interesting . We can use this in a number of ways including: how to best promote the classes / events that attract points, see how the spread of points is distributed and learn how we can best use the data.
Here's a snippet which relates to the availability of credits across the country
So by using this type of analysis over time we should be able to ensure everyone has an even chance. Of course like any process we learn how to fine tune and improve as we go.