On a Losing Streak

Rather than collecting mementoes during my two weeks away, I'm losing things instead. This is uncharacteristic of me.

I've left T-shirts in a hotel in Leeds, a hands free car kit in a hire car in York and Devo's head collar somewhere in a park in Dundee. That's three items so hopefully my losing streak is over.

On a more positive note, I've had a busy weekend agility training in Dundee. They were a good group of handlers, they worked hard to learn some new handling skills and I really enjoyed training them and delivering my coaching seminar. On the basis that I've got two more gigs out of the weekend I think it went down well.

Back to work tomorrow, two days at the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena facilitating a business workshop. It'll be a good couple of days, if you've got a head for heights!

Comments

Popular Posts