WOW what a weekend.........

This turned out to be one of those weekends I'll never forget. Kodi and I had a great day at the EO Qualifiers bringing in three clear rounds and one E; It was enough for us to qualify in second place! So that's us off to Holland later in the year.

We then drove on up to Lanark in Scotland to do the Scottish Border Collie club Champ show. It was a glorious day, lovely scenery and excellent agility. So good in fact that we won the ticket yippee; one to go.

Kodi was on top form, I was still running on adrenaline from Saturday. We turned in one of our best ever runs in the Champ final it was awesome. If I work out how to post it on here I'll do it when I get home.

I'm staying in a do g friendly hotel in Perth for a couple of days to do some work while I'm up here. Kodi is loving having his dad all to himself, but then he deserves it after putting in that performance. What a great little dog he is, we'll be flying home!

Comments

Dani said…
Wow well done Mark & Kodi!! Thats a good couple of days! :-)
Mark Laker said…
Thanks Dani, it was a great weekend

Popular Posts