A Busy Week

This week has flown past, I really cannot believe it's Friday already. The third goal for my trip North last weekend, was to have a successful business meeting in Perth. This was in relation to a new project. The meeting exceeded my expectations so that was a great result. I've just got to deliver now!

This weekend we've decided to just compete for one day at WBSD and have a day at home; we've lots to do.

Next week I'm at Scunthorpe Tuesday, Perth Wednesday, Karen's driving up with the dogs and then we're going to have a few days relaxing in the lovely Lanarkshire country side before competing at Biggar show at the weekend. The plan is to be back for Vyne on Bank Holiday Monday - if we've any energy left.

Have a good weekend.

PS - The picture is Kodi having a walk along the river Tay as a chill out after his busy weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts