Happy New Year

Christmas has been great again this year. I've had a good break from work, travelling and deadlines and a great time relaxing, meeting friends and family. And of course it's been great spending more time at home with Karen going for plenty of long walks, watching some good films and generally chilling out.

One of the first things I try to do at weekends or holidays is take my watch off, it's a reminder that I don't need to be anywhere at a particular time.

I've managed some quality time with the dogs too over the break. I'm really pleased with how Devo is developing (I'm not sure if I've mentioned that already!!) and I've started working on mine and Kodi's fitness. It's always good training Kodi, he's so solid and reliable and at 6 I'm still planning exciting things for 2010.

Devo is such a character and so amusing with his ways. From resting his head on the patio wall while watching birds down the garden, to sleeping upside down in the van with one leg stretched upright as if to say "hello, I'm here in the back".

We filmed a clip of him in action in the garden recently. I couldn't get it to load on YouTube, because of the music I think, so thought I'd try in on here [see bottom of this post]. Enjoy, Music by Crystal Method - of course.

Happy New Year.

Comments

Lisa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said…
Ah bless him, he is looking good. Re the laying on his back, its a Fen thing!! Fen does it beside my chair in the evening, all you see is a paw. Its his way of telling me he is ready for a tummy rub!! Happy new year to you all
Dani said…
Wow, he is looking amazing Mark!!
Wouldn't expect anything less from you gus though. :-)
Cant wait to see him soon for a Devo cuddle.
Happy New Year xx
Dani said…
I meant GUYS! :-)

Popular Posts