Just a short blog

Happy New Year - I hope you’ve had a good Christmas break; if you did manage to get a break, I know a lot of people had to work over the festive period. 

I’m always amazed at how quickly Christmas goes after the big build-up. Suddenly it’s gone... a part from the mince pies, they’ll be around for a few more days months yet. 




We had a lovely time and lots of dog walks. Each Xmas holiday I plan to catch-up with those things I’ve been wanting to do over the last few months - it never happens. Any free time is spent out with the dogs or catching up with friends and family - and that’s what holidays are meant for and so much more enjoyable.




Have you finished your 2019 plans yet; what you want to achieve; what you want to start doing or maybe stop doing! I’ve nearly finished mine. I need to review and edit them again, but I’m a perfectionist. I’ll have them finished in a week or two.

I generally set three goals in each area of importance to me: career; personal life; sport; business etc. I’m taking a slightly different approach this year. I’ll still set goals for the ‘big ticket items’ I’m aiming for, but I’ll be using a different method to get there. I’ll let you know how I get on and if it works.

So just a short blog this week to wish you a healthy and successful 2019.






Comments

Popular Posts