A Xmas special

As I wind down for Xmas like lots of people I’m looking forward to spending time with family and friends over the festive holiday.


2018 has been a mixed year, with exciting highlights and sad times. Our lives move on and hopefully we become a bit wiser and more thoughtful.


One topic that I’ve felt quite moved by this year is the amount of homelessness I see as I travel about the county. In cities like Glasgow and Reading it’s shocking. I’ve noticed it more than ever this year.


With this upsetting situation in mind, Karen and I are donating to Crisis this Christmas, rather than spend money on cards. Hopefully it will give someone a more comfortable Xmas and possibly a new start.


I’d like to thank everyone involved with agility team GB this year, especially the two coaching teams including the support we receive from the Kennel Club. This team work hard all year to deliver professional support to the handlers and of course their dogs.


I wish all my family, friends and blog readers a great Xmas and a happy and relaxing New Year.


Mark

Comments

Popular Posts