A new season dawns

Last weekend Karen and I delivered the last of this winters inner agility seminars on sports psychology; they were good. We had great engagement from the group, some interesting conversations and I'm sure everyone came away with more knowledge of the subject; including me. I get a lot of benefit out of these sessions too. Especially working with people at different levels of agility.

It's amazing how many hours people spend training their dogs, working on their fitness, their dogs health & welfare (which is good to see), however they do little training on their mental skills. And yet everyone agrees this is the skill you need most when under pressure. People attending our seminar should be better equipped.

As we prepare for this years season I'm encouraged by many of the handlers coming into the sport and their professional approach.

Comments

Popular Posts