Welcome 2016

I was going to start this blog with wishing you a happy new year, however that seems a distant memory now, where does the time go.

I've spent the last few weeks getting back up to speed with work, travelling up and down the country and fitting time in to train my dogs.

Devo is having a couple of weeks rest now after the 4Paws trophy we attended in Germany over the new year, (it was a welcomed break and a great competition. See pictures of venue below). Moog has started his foundation training, he is looking good and so enthusiastic too.

There has also been quite a lot going on with Team GB behind the scenes with preparations for the 2017 squad qualification process, this years performance weekend (23 & 24 April, get your entries in), logistic arrangements for both the EO and the World Championships and the 2nd squad day in February. 

I've just about finished setting out my plans for 2016, which have taken me longer than usual this year. However I always consider this time well spent.

Are your plans done, what are you going to achieve in 216?


Happy new year..

4Paws Trophy venue, Saarburg, Germany

Comments

Popular Posts