Nine Mile High Blog

I'm writing this blog while flying to Houston with Karen to run a two day agility seminar. The invite came unexpectedly but an opportunity I'm grateful of. This is a great opportunity and more experiences for us. It's been quite a few years since I've taken a long haul flight. I'd forgotten how exciting the build up is, that feeling of travelling a long way.

It amazes me how airports 'work'. How they manage to process so many people and mostly get everyone to the right place with their luggage on time.

The seminar is going to be a bit unique for us, focusing more on actual agility training rather than sports psychology or coaching which I tend to more of these days.

November and December has been very busy and exciting months for us, probably going through the most change we have ever gone though in the last 14 years.

I think we were both ready for something different, a new chapter in our lives and it's certainly turning out that way.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts