Dicovering Dogs

We had a very enjoyable day at Discover dogs at the weekend. One of our club members had qualified for the starters final which was really exciting. I came away thinking we should encourage all our club starters to get to this event, this is an ideal introduction to the big ring. I also spotted a few stars for the future. I observed some very good handling and early signs of confidence under pressure.

This weekend Agility1st has it's first annual conference. We have an interesting day ahead for the delegates including some live practical assessments and a guest speaker.

We've been busy in the background over the summer developing the many modules and assessments on offer from Agility1st. The conference will be a great check-in with our instructors to see how they are progressing and to let them know what's in the pipeline for the future.

If you want to know more about Agility1st drop me a note and I'll arrange for details to be sent.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts