Who's coaching who...

I've had very interesting coaching sessions recently with some new and existing students. There's definitely a growing recognition and awareness amongst agility folk of the importance of having a plan for the agility season and then developing a detailed training programme on the back of it.

One of my students is from the US. We are having some in-depth conversations about preparing for major events and the level of detail required. I find this very thought-provocking and I'm learning a lot about how to apply this knowledge to my own preparations.

It's useful to note that the increased focus on the range of areas that contribute to successful agility performance are being looked at in-depth by many top handlers now.

This raised the reoccurring question in my mind, 'who coaches the coach?'


Comments

Popular Posts