A short Blog today:
- I had a interesting day at Nottingham Trent Uni were I gave a talk on Team GB and listened to other interesting speakers. They have some fascinating animal research going on there.
- I'm still trying to shake a cold off;
- Oddjob (the new Pug) is settling in very well; Karen has started a blog tracking his progress;
- I had a joint-cracking visit to the Physio who has done a good job on my ankle so after a bit of rest I'll be starting strengthening exercises, Wag & Tone for guys!
- Devo, Torro & I are working on building up their slow twitch muscles which should help build strength and core stability over the winter - no agility training at the moment.
- I started coaching three new students, I have high hopes for all of them.
I'm off to Edinburgh tonight for a meeting tomorrow and plan to be a Chippenham on Sunday, although not running a dog.
See you soon.