Winding Down


As the agility season draws to a close I'm starting the annual process of reviewing this years performance which will help me work up my winter training plans and next years goals.

It's interesting to look back at the year and see what areas I need to focus on. There are definitely some themes arising. The usual ones around fitness, mostly mine, and reaction times, mine again. We qualified for six champ finals this year, next year we need to switch the focus to winning a ticket....or two. That's going to take some work.

Devo will be having time off agility now before we start training for Olympia on 01 November. I'll keep up his general fitness through cycling, walking, core stability and ground work. A good break from agility will build him up for Olympia...although we are booked in for Chippenham champ show, so we may just delay the break until after then.

Comments

Popular Posts