Do you want to be part of an experiment?

I'm looking for six willing followers to join me on my first webinar. I want to try out this technology for future projects and need to work out the best provider, how well screen sharing works, the ideal number of people to invite and understand how to use the technology.

So the plan is to hold a 20 minute webinar on Monday 30 October at 7:30PM.

The Webinar title is 'Planning for Autumn & Winter Training'. You can ask me any questions on building training plans, reflecting on the 2013 season, training ideas etc... As this is will be a test run it's free! yes it won't cost you a penny and you shouldn't need any special apps or technology, just your laptop, tablet or PC. Hopefully the technology will work and we can have a productive meeting.

So applications to join by email (marklaker@gmail.com) received by Monday 23 Sept to give me time to get invites out. Remember its the first 6 followers who get in.

Thanks




Comments

Popular Posts