The heat of the moment - fire of the action!

We're hoping to move house next month, more about that in a later blog, so the other evening I was clearing some 'stuff' as you do when you know you're on the move and came across a fire extinguisher that has been sat around for years, I thought to myself 

'I wonder if this would actually work if needed' and put it back on the shelf.

Yesterday evening a house not far from us caught fire. I'm not sure exactly how it started apparently a bonfire / barbeque got out of control caught fire to an oil tank which then caught the back of the house and the neighbours.


I don't think I've ever seen a house on fire, it was frightening. I couldn't believe the amount of smoke and flames along with the cracking of glass and minor explosions!

I think I'll be getting a couple of new fire extinguishers when in town next ....

Comments

Popular Posts