As my regular readers will also know I like to do things a bit differently, so rather than writing a day-by-day diary of the event I thought I'd write about a different subject each day
- Tomorrow (Thursday) it's all about the Support Team.
- Friday - The Event - I'll talk about the EO itself
- Saturday - Team Work Dynamics (it will be exactly a week ago from the team event)
- Sunday - 'Under Pressure' - what it's like to stand on the start line as one of the last three handlers to run in an international event
- Monday - Where do we go from here - self-explanatory
I hope you enjoy these articles and they give an insight to what was the most fantastic experience I've ever had in agility..........well winning Crufts comes a close second......