Learning by Numbers

It's the weekend nearly already, these Bank Holiday weeks fly by. 

My break from business travel stops today. I've now got a few weeks of days away here and there which is fine, although disruptive to my training and home life. Still that's part of the deal.

Talking of training, I recently re-ran the seminar I had to cancel due to my sudden illness. We had a very good day. Great interaction from the group and good plans from some of the attendees afterwards.

I've also had a quite a lot of requests from competitors attending the Team GB Performance weekend for their results and feedback. I'm really pleased to be asked for this. It shows competitors are trying to learn from their runs, something I don't see enough of.

We're off to Tunbridge this weekend, always a favourite competition of ours.

Comments

Popular Posts