Crufts Special

The last few weeks, correction - months, have been a bit of a whirlwind. Lots of ups and downs, I'll not write about the downs tonight, however the ups have been very high ups; if there is such terminology.

Crufts was fantastic. I've been many many times to watch, compete, help etc. although never for all four days, until this year. It was vey exciting, I want to do it again next year.

Agility1st far exceeded our expectations. We had a fabulous response and lots of take up. The team who helped us were fantastic and I'd like to thank them very much for giving up their time.

From a personal view, I had great fun with Devo, who was as brilliant as ever. He thoroughly enjoyed himself, wasn't at all phased by the carpet or atmosphere and has really motivated me to qualify again next year.

Also from a personal perspective, I was very proud of my coaching students who qualified. Everyone of them reached their respective finals. I think it was more nerve racking watching you than running myself!

In my view no matter what level or discipline you're at in the dog world, Crufts is the highlight of the calendar. It really is an amazing show, a great place to meet up with friends with shared interests and of course meet like minded people at the heart of anything to do with dogs - why would you not go!


Comments

Popular Posts