2013 Plans

Well Christmas is over for another year, it does go quickly. We had a great time catching up with friends and family. We also met up with some friends we haven't seen for a long time which was very nice.

I've started planning for 2013 which this year includes plans for Team GB. That has been taking up a lot of time recently getting ready for the 2013 season and qualifying classes for 2014. I've also a seminar planned for January which I'm really looking forward to. There's lots of new material and fresh ideas to use which will make it a very interesting day.

I go back to work on 03 January so I have a few days of the holiday left to work on my 2013 goals and plans. If any of my regular followers need help or advice on goals setting or planning drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Comments

Popular Posts