A Difficult Week...

This has been a difficult week at work and in other ways.

A bad day at work
Occasionally at work everything 'flares up' on the same day, or that's how it seems. These are not big issues, just multiple issues that need time, effort and energy spent on them. That in it's self shouldn't be a problem, the problem arises when I've planned to do something else and they crop up.

I'm juggling quite a lot of projects at the moment too, more about that in a later Blog. Normally this is fine, in fact I enjoy it, I guess that's why I do them. This week however I've felt I'm slipping a bit - more frustration.

Then there has been the saddest news I've had for a long time. Matt Rouse lost his young dog Riot in a road incident. Riot was Devo's brother. 

Devo is without doubt the sweetest, kindest dog I have ever had and totally devoted to his job in life. Riot was the same and had a very special relationship with Matt. The thought of not having Devo around fills me with horror. I can't imagine the pain and upset Matt and Lauren are going through. The news has really upset us.

Our thoughts are with Matt and Lauren

Devongem Black Knight


"If there is a heaven, it's certain our animals are to be there. Their lives become so interwoven with our own, it would take more than an archangel to detangle them."
(Pam Brown) 



Comments

Popular Posts