Getting in the holiday mood

A friend tweeted the other day:

"The English summer, I love that day of the year"

That made me smile, although that day of the year has now extended to at least three days - lovely.

We had another great weekend doing quite a lot of training and we decided to do some much needed maintenance to our agility equipment at home. So it's all looking like new, cleaned, painted and a bit of repairing done too.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we've seen the end of cancelled shows for the year and we can get on and enjoy those that are left.

We're off to the Border Collie Classic (BCC) in Germany next month. It's going to be our summer holiday and we get to do a different competition. I've heard a lot of good reports about the BCC and I love competing at new venues so I'm looking forward to it.

In preparation we're brushing up our European course skills and getting some practice in on the different style they offer. Leading up to the holiday I'll be aiming to do at least three different courses a week so I really get the feel of their designs.

And I'm very pleased to say I've no more trips away until September - hooray, well that's the plan anyway.  


Comments

Popular Posts