Our Knowledge Moves On

An article I've been sent touched on recent (last 5 - 10 years) learning on psychology. I find this so interesting that people are still making remarkable discoveries in this area. 


My interests are just that, interests, I don't claim to be an expert or a serious practitioner. However, the more I read and learn about this subject the more appetite I have to learn more. So I now want to learn about: Positive Psychology, System Theory, Cognitive Theory and more - sounds heavy doesn't it - I think I'll save this for my next long train journey.


Karen is also reading interesting books about dogs. Much like human psychology, recent research into canines is making discoveries into how dogs learn, how they have evolved and a deeper understanding of the potential of different breeds / types. So while we think we know all there is to know about animal behaviour and learning, actually we don't. What was understood 5 - 10 years ago is being constantly updated.


Now we need to join this knowledge up and work out how to get clear rounds every time! 

Comments

Popular Posts