Crufts, Devon and an interesting thought...

Well that's Crufts over for another year. I didn't go this year and I have to say I missed it. For as long as I can remember I've been going to Crufts! Either to compete, groom or watch, so it was strange not going, although very exciting to watch on YouTube. Although I did have to be a bit sneaky and jump on the brother-in-laws wireless network during a birthday gathering to catch up with events!

I'm very pleased for Will Rolfe and Scout winning the Championship class. Obviously this class means a lot to me, still one of the highlights of my agility career. Will started agility training with UpAndOver all those years ago and Scout is a very talented dog. 


I was also very pleased to see my good friend Bernadette do so well. She really knows how to cope with high pressure / profile situations and is soooooo cool. I must also mention Tasha Wise. I've known Tash since she was .....well very young. She is a fantastic sports person and an excellent example of someone who is totally dedicated to her sport. 

Of course there were lots of other friends who had a great Crufts too. In my book anyone who qualifies has made a huge achievement. What happens on the day is ...... well you know my stance on this.

We had a great day training in Devon on Saturday. It was good to see our friends again and training them is always a pleasure.

I' was sent a brilliant quote yesterday. Why is it brilliant? because I think if remembered it could help a lot of people who get worried about competiting.

"Worry less about what other people think of you, and more about what you think of them" Fay Weldon.


This could put a lot of concerns to bed.

Comments

Ros TKC said…
Like the quote funny was think of you today whilst thinking about being postive and also mentally updateing a 5 year plan. Which is what lead me to look at your blog:)
Mark Laker said…
Ah 5 year plans, love em! Strategic planning is good fun and motivational too,. Good luck with that Ros

Popular Posts