Welcome to February


Well that's January gone, which reminds me that I need to revisit my goals for 2012.

If you have attended one of my seminars you'll know I spend quite a lot of time setting goals. It probably isn't all that long, it just seems that way because I dip in and out of it over the Christmas break.

Anyway, every 30 days it's worth reviewing them to remind yourself what to focusing on.

If you've written affirmations to really make these goals 'stick', then re-visiting goals will be a quick job.

Affirmations are very powerful. Quite simply they work on part of the brain that switches us on to lookout for things. By working on our sub-concious mind affirmations alter our focus, change how we view things, enable us to achieve our goals and change our beliefs. If you want to change something affirmations are the way to go.

If you're interested in finding out more about the power of affirmations, have a look at this website, http://www.trueaffirmations.com/

Have a great weekend, and for those of you in the UK keep warm, it's minus 10 this morning as I write...


Comments

Popular Posts