Tunnel Vision

I've been interviewing today, phew that's hard work. I set the shortlisted people a wee challenge to give myself and five trusted colleagues a 15 minute presentation on a related subject. It was interesting. The interview stage was harder and now I need to make a decision about who gets the job.

At training tonight we worked on tunnels, not tunnel traps but tunnel entrances and tunnel related handling. I never appreciated how much training can be done on this piece of equipment if you really focus on it. It was good fun and really exposed some weaknesses - another area to work on over the winter I thinks!

I picked up this quote earlier which I thought was very relevant to sport:

"The difference between the impossible
and the possible lies in a
person's determination."
- Tommy Lasorda

Comments

Popular Posts