Knocking on G7's door

Well the KC Festival was as big as ever. 16 rings, lots of classes and lots and lots of people.

As I'm sure many of you will have heard by now, it wasn't without incidents. I won't go into details, but just say if you have that many people and dogs in one place for three days it's very likely something is going to cause organisers a headache.

I have to say overall I enjoyed the weekend. Great to meet friends from Ireland, Scotland and North of England who I don't see that often and some really well thought out courses.

Devo just missed out on his last win to go G7; I think we finished 2nd behind a European competitor. We're knocking on the door.

Unusually I'm at home all week, so I can get some training in ready for our next attempt.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts