Sweet Dreams

So, I've just shared a table on the train with a lady who's a partner in a wealth management company based in the city. Her clients include footballers, super stars and investment bankers. She helps them look after their money which literally runs in to millions. I did feel slightly sorry for a poor investment banker who only received £1 million bonus this year instead of the usual five...only for a second or two.

Then I was joined by a guy who came in with a camera around his neck, hawaiian shorts, open shoes with knee length white socks, ahhhh knee length white socks, they're are so Dr Livingstone I presume and why would you have a camera around your neck at 10:00 at night on a train. Anyway it turned out he and his mates were off on a photography trip to Scotland, oh yes it was a gay camera club. No, I don't think the actual cameras were gay.

Finally I'm told the group of 20 school kids on a trip North are sitting in the corridors in coach M. I wonder how long it'll be before they discover the fun to be had by running up and down the carriages knocking on the doors.

I'll be keeping the door locked and not expecting much sleep tonight!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:A bit further North

Comments

Popular Posts