Picture This...

I finally got around to sorting our video camera out at the weekend, well I say sorting it out I got a new one after getting frustrated that on a bright sunny day you couldn't see anything in the screen. We had lots of videos of feet, sky, clouds and random people. Occasionally we'd have a dog running around!

I also use the video for training and occasionally for my coaching students to demonstrate a handling sequence or manoeuvre, so it's one of the tools.

The camera I bought is apparently a 'bridge camera' I didn't know there was such thing. It bridges the gap between video and still pictures; basically it's good at both. A kind of bi-sexual camera I suppose, happy with either.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

John said…
what a good looking chap ( Devo of course )

Popular Posts