Getting Into the Agility Season

After a wee break I'm back on the blogger. Only excuse for the lack of blog entries is me being busy. Preparations for the World Agility Open are going well, although there are those last minute things that need doing.

We had a good weekend at Lincoln recently for the European Open Tryouts. Kodi and I miss qualifying by one point this year but Karen and Torro got an invite. They did well but didn't quite make it this year.

While there we competed in the other classes and won the G5 Agility with Devo making him G6 now. It was a awesome run even if say so myself.

Kodi continues to recover. His stitches are out, he's looking good and getting fit again. There'll be no agility for a few weeks but he's getting back to his usual pushy, keen self.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts