Now you see it, now you don't!

I had a day off today, using my annual leave up, and decided to catch up with a few jobs at home, train my boys and I had an appointment with a new client for coaching.

A friend dropped a trailer over for us to store in the field, which was fine except after he went we realised that it may not be the most secure place to put a nice new shiny trailer. So in a change of mind he returned to pick it up.

Coincidently he was made an offer to sell the trailer, so picking it up meant he could sell it. On arriving at our house the owner of the field also made an offer on the trailer, in excess of the first - still with me..

So what turned out to be doing a mate a favour actually lead to him making a tidy profit.

The Lakers, bringing buyers and sellers together......

Comments

Popular Posts