Friday, 5 November 2010

Celebrating with a bang...

It's been a long, busy and interesting week. A week where:

  • I went inside a wind turbine 45 minutes up a Scottish mountain

  • I managed to meet two people I've been chasing for months!

  • I visited Scotland ....without a coat - idiot

  • I worked on another exciting venture .... watch this space

  • I met my new boss

  • I got very frustrated at certain peoples inability to make decisions

And................a week where Kodi became dad to a beautiful litter of pups - fantastic.

Apparently fireworks have been heard going off around the UK to celebrate.

We're running a weekend of agility training with Kenny in Dundee this weekend that'll be fun.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Saw the first pic of puppy earlier. Really thrilled for gorgeous Kodi!! And who goes to Scotland without a coat??!!!

Mark Laker said...

me - often!!