The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind. As most of my regular readers will know by now I'm involved with arranging another World Agility Event - The World Agility Open (WAO). It's been in the planning stages for a while and now it's officially launched. If you'd like to find out more about it visit the web site www.worldagilityopen.com or contact me.

Also, Karen has given up her job to concentrate on agility training, helping me with my projects and has plenty more projects of her own on the go; in fact she's going to be very busy.

I'm slowly getting back in to competing, just in time for the last few competitions of the season. Despite this year set backs Devo has won out of G3 and Kodi has picked up a few points towards next years European Open, so we've done OK.

Devo continues to amuse us immensely. He's always loved climbing on things and exploring. His latest trick is to climb in cattle water troughs which are usually full of green slimy water and very smelly - nice.

Comments

Pup said…
Has Devo been talking to Bonnie? She does that - smellier the better!

Popular Posts