All Systems Go

Last Friday we had the dress rehearsal day for the World Agility Championships being hosted in the UK. I'm project managing the event and along with a great team we'd organised a day for the helpers to come and see the venue and discuss our plans. It was really useful and I'm so pleased to who ever it was who suggested we run it.

Everyone was very enthusiastic and excited it was really great; its a long time since I've seen over 50 people so keen to help run an event.

On Saturday I judged a UKA show in Hereford. It was another long day with a huge range of standards. I spotted some future stars in the ring, there is quite a lot of real potential out there.

By the time we arrived home Saturday night I was 'shot to pieces' and looking forward to a relaxing Sunday. Unfortunately I was over tired and didn't sleep as long as planned [I don't 'do' sleep generally, it's very over rated if you ask me].

Sunday morning I was up at five am ready for another day. However, by 10:00 am I was worn out and apparently fell asleep in my scrambled eggs, not a pretty sight. I was rescued by Karen, guided to the sofa and slept like a baby for an hour - unheard of!

I managed to do a bit of training with Kodi in the afternoon. The thought of Crufts looming and being away for a couple of days this week spurred me into action.

Comments

Popular Posts