And another weekend arrives, where does the time go. Although this week seems to have flown past, its been busy and Monday was ages ago - does that make sense?

I had another good training session with Devo this week. His latest trick is to jump up on one of those stands horse riders use to climb on horses with, and sit there watching the agility session! Okay I did train him it but it only took a couple of minutes.

I reminded him of a game we played when he was a puppy, 'bed surfing'. This is where he'd run on to his bed at a given cue, grab hold of a tuggie then be pulled around the floor in a surfing style. So I reminded him of the cue, rewarded him for looking for something to jump on, showed him the stand and hey presto - trick learnt.

We're running a mock IFCS World Cup event at club on Sunday. It'll be extra practice for the GB team and give us .........ehhhh Karen a chance to test her spreadsheet that we're going to use for the actual event in May.

Have a great weekend, and I hope my friends in Scotland get home tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts