Is time really natures way of stopping everything happening at once?

Today theme was time, either too much or too little. It all started when my alarm didn't go off because I forget to check it. Normally this wouldn't be a problem as I'm usually awake at stupid o'clock, but not today. However, I wasn't late, just .....not early - too little time!

I'm in Scotland this week so after a quick bite to eat I dashed to get the 7:20 mini-bus into the office. I waited and waited 7:20 came and went so did 7:30 - too much time, I got a taxi.

Two people I had arranged to meet today never turned up - too much time, waiting around.

My third meeting over ran, I was late for my next - too little time, poor time management.

I waited for the 6:05 mini-bus until 6:20 - too much time, this one did turn up.

So after all the losses and gains I reckon I should have 25 minutes left over today. I wonder where that's stored?

Thinking about the mini-bus, I could have walked, after all everywhere is within walking distance...............if you've got the time!

Thank goodness for Taryntimers, I think I'm getting tired - time for bed.



Comments

Popular Posts