Sunday Plans

I held another Sports Coaching Seminar for Agility Handlers yesterday. It was a good day, I had an enthusiastic group who were all looking for some new ideas and help to improve their performance. As usual I also got a lot out of the day too. Meeting new people, experiencing how people learn in different ways and discussing our favourite topic - Dog Agility.

By 4pm everyone was beginning to look a bit tired. It's a long day and we're not used to sitting in a classroom all day, we're more used to be out running our dogs. But these people will now be running their dogs with more purpose, motivation and clear goals in mind!

Today I'm hoping we're going to get a break from the rain. I'm looking forward to a long walk with the dogs, catch up with 'stuff' and we're selling our van so I need to give it a clean and take some pictures. If anyone is interested in it let me know, it's in good nick, all caged up, tow bar and kitted out for the totally dedicated dog owner.

marklaker@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts