A Swine of a Cold...........

It's quite sad now the weekend shows are drawing to a close, its getting darker in the evening and I've got my first cold of the autumn! I'm not sure where I've caught it from but I was expecting it.

You see, my friend Tace Allen, brilliant at giving Sports Massages, has fixed a Hamstring injury I've been suffering with for about four months; I have full flexibility in my legs again. So yesterday I fancied going out for a run, just a gentle jog nothing too drastic. But then I started sneezing and feeling blocked up with the start of this cold. Every time I decide to get fit I get a cold, how does my body know this!

So I'm working at home for a few days to get over it. Once the curly tail and trotters disappear I should be okay to go out again!

Comments

Dani said…
Ha! Join the club. Blooming colds. :-)

Popular Posts