Xmas at Home

Kodi and I didn't qualify for Olympia this year. The course at the Festival should have suited us and I thought we were in for a good round, but it wasn't to be. It's interesting to see how weaknesses in handling tend to appear when the pressure is on and this is what happened to us. Still, look on the bright side, at least I won't have to go up to London the week before Christmas, and I have discovered another weakness to train. How do people with loads of dogs manage to train them all, I struggle to find enough time to train one.

Cornwall was good. I took the opportunity to train Kodi in the ring and to train Devo away from the rings!

It's back to 'normal' this week, off to Scotland tonight for a few busy days of meetings and getting down to business.



Comments

Popular Posts