A Four Day Week..........

My first week back at work is getting harder and harder. It's only Wednesday and I'm worn out. Although Devo's agility training has now started so that's hard work too.

My plan was to get stuck in to regular training with Devo after the EO and our holiday. He's over a year old now and ready to start learning about agility equipment; so far so good. He's very keen and loves working with me. The look on his face when he's stood on the line is totally focused.

I've got my last chance to qualify for Olympia this Friday at the KC Festival. I'm only going for the day; it's not one of my favorite shows, but I'm hoping this last chance will produce a good result........this time a forth place would be just fine!

May see some of you in Cornwall this weekend

Comments

Popular Posts