New Blog, New Puppy. . . . new Era

Here goes with my first blog entry. I've been meaning to start a blog for some time now, today just seems the right day to begin. 

We collected the latest addition to our family today, Devo, a georgous 6 week old Border Collie puppy; he's great. Regular visitors will be reading a lot about him in the future I'm sure.
Devo settled in really well, he's met our other dogs, explored the house and garden and is now crashed out asleep. I wonder how long for . . . . .


Comments

Dani said…
How lovely to see how Devo settling in. He was my favourite!
It will be great to follow progress and hope to see you at next workshop at Laurens.
Dani (devon dogs with Lily)
Lisa said…
Ah bless him, he looks so settled already. I can't wait to see his updates as he grows up.

Keep us posted

Granny Lisa :o)

Popular Posts