Light Bulb Moments


Copied from our CEO's Blog. It made me smile so I thought I'd share them with you:


How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
The light bulb has to want to change. 
How many Italian waiters does it take to change a light bulb?
Two; one to change and one to sprinkle parmesan on it. 
How many Apple employees does it take to change a light bulb?
Seven; one to change it and six to design the packaging it comes in. 
How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a light bulb?
None - they just wait for a new release to iron out the bugs. 
How many accountants does it take to change a light bulb?
What answer do you want! 
How many IT Helpdesk people does it take to change a light bulb?
I'll need a change request from you. 
How many nuclear engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
8,001 - one to change it and 8000 to figure out what to do with the old one for 10,00 years.
There are more I'm afraid!

Comments

Popular Posts